Mobile Boarding Bridge
Medium/Narrow Body Aircraft
Pioneering design and development, delivering the most streamlined experience.
The Regional has a unique patented 360O switchback design, mirroring the Continental in every aspect, except length. The Regional is smaller.
This mobile Boarding bridge is deployed on small to medium sized jets, such as the CRJ1000 through to the Boeing 737 (front door only).
Solar and diesel versions available.
|B737||(Front door only)|
- Pre-boarding facility
- One-person operation
- Patented 360° design, with 7.5 to 8 degree gradient slopes
- Regional height 1.6 metres (5’3”) up to 2.65 metres (8’8’)
- Safe working load 3.2kN per square metre with extra built in safety factor
- Minimal moving parts; virtually maintenance free
- Unique anti-slip flooring; even in wet and icy conditions
- The Regional can be used either directly against the aircraft, or where aircraft have fitted stairs in place, a lightweight bridging ramp can be used
- Purchase and leasing options available
- Aftersales care with full support helpline, warranty, maintenance and service plans
- Full installation, assembly and training mandatory
- There is a complete range of optional extras and accessories to customise the basic unit to suit operational and climatic requirements.
We were one of the very first airports to commission Aviramp® at Perpignan! To us it was a no brainer given the huge benefits for all stakeholders! We haven’t looked back and have since added more!