Ultra Narrow Body Aircraft
Compact, versatile and light, hence its namesake.
The Lite was the first mobile boarding ramp introduced. All versions of the Lite share the same design, footprint and functionality, and all come with a suite of optional extras to make your own individual ‘Lite’ perfect for your particular operation, and its demands. It is simple in design, and easy to use.
Solar, Manual and Diesel versions available.
- Safe working load 3.2kN per square metre with built in safety factor
- Virtually maintenance free
- Unique anti-slip flooring; even in wet and icy conditions
- The Lite can be used either directly against the aircraft, or where aircraft have fitted stairs in place; a lightweight bridging ramp can be used
- One-person operation
- Manual or solar powered versions available
- Operational height 1.0 metres (3’3”) up to 1.6 metres (5.’4”)
- Gas strut assisted folding ramp Manually operated hydraulic legs
- Purchase and leasing options available
- Aftersales care with full support helpline, warranty, maintenance and service plans
- Full installation, assembly and training mandatory
As a wheelchair user who loves to travel I have been put off in recent years by the way in which I am treated differently to everyone else! That embarrassment has t times dropped me from travelling! However since I plucked up the courage to book another holiday I was delighted with the Aviramp at Gatwick and it has given me back my confidence and enthusiasm for travel! I wish there were more of them around!