Ultra Narrow Body Aircraft
The Aviramp Lite is operated by just one person by remote control and adds a single access ramp to all aircraft with a sill height up to 160 cm (5’3”) whether front rear doors.
Remote control is preferred on the powered units for the safety of the operator and aircraft, as the operator has full visual of the docking operation.
The fold-out gas assisted rear tail ramp extends to leave a slope of just 8.5°, while the height at the front section is adjusted manually in most cases reducing the slope of the upper section of the ramp to well below 8.5 degrees.
Where the aircraft has integral steps we offer a stair bridging ramp which extends from the front edge of the Aviramp directly into the aircraft. This extension is suitable for use with most Aisle Wheelchairs and can be seen in the pictures below.
The floor of the walkway is unique to Aviramp and is guaranteed to stay anti-slip during the 10 year structural warranty we offer, without any re-surfacing.
Three power sources are available including Manual, Diesel or fully sustainable Solar Power.
Diesel and Solar units drive the hydraulic systems which in-turn lowers the hydraulic legs and propels the unit forward and backwards.
A host of optional extras are available please contact us for more information.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Unique anti-slip flooring; even in wet and icy conditions
- Simple one-person operation
- Manual or solar powered versions available
- Operational height 100cm’s (39”) up to 160cm’s (61”)
- Gas strut assisted folding ramp
- Electro-Hydraulic deployment of stabilisers
- 10 year structural warranty
- Aftersales care support helpline for warranty and parts calls.
- Full installation, assembly and user training provided
- Full range of optional extras available
As a wheelchair user who loves to travel I have been put off in recent years by the way in which I am treated differently to everyone else! That embarrassment has t times dropped me from travelling! However since I plucked up the courage to book another holiday I was delighted with the Aviramp at Gatwick and it has given me back my confidence and enthusiasm for travel! I wish there were more of them around!