Narrow/Ultra Narrow Body Aircraft
Compact Boarding for ‘Domestic’ air travel. Compact in design, functionality and cost.
The Domestic has the unique patented 360O switchback design, though it is different from all of the other versions, due to its size and the aircraft type it services. This product is often purchased instead of the Lite/Regional depending on specific airport operations, due to its deployment on the DASH, ATR, and CRJ models. So as previously stated, the Domestic model is completely ‘compact’, functional and cost effective.
Solar and Diesel versions available.
- Pre-boarding facility
- One-person operation
- Patented 360° design, with 7.5 to 8 degree gradient slopes
- Standard diesel or solar powered versions available in this model
- Domestic height 1.0 metres (3’3”) up to 1.9 metres (6’3”)
- Safe working load 3.2kN per square metre with built in safety factor
- Minimal moving parts; virtually maintenance free
- Unique anti-slip flooring; even in wet and icy conditions
- This product can be used either directly against the aircraft, or where aircraft have fitted stairs in place, a lightweight bridging ramp can be used.
- Purchase and leasing options available
- Aftersales care with full support helpline, warranty, maintenance and service plans
- Full installation, assembly and training mandatory
- There is a complete range of optional extras and accessories to customise the basic unit to suit operational and climatic requirements.
Aviramp have provided 6 Domestics and 10 Lites in the south part of Japan within the last two years , with more units pending delivery. The reason for this investment in Aviramp by JAC (Japanese Air Commuter, a subsidiary of the main airline) is due to the overwhelming positive response from passengers around ‘easy boarding’. Moreover, our disabled passengers feel it delivers a much more dignified, personal experience, and as PRM volumes continue to grow, we could forecast the strain on resources this would create, which Aviramp now, and in the future, particularly alleviates. Finally the Aviramp solution is very low maintenance which again delivers great cost savings in the longer term. So on many levels Aviramp is a great asset and that is why we are increasing its implementation across all territories.