Medium/Narrow Body Aircraft
Designed for narrow-bodied aircraft, the Continental comes in two patented versions: the Standard and the Bespoke 757.
The Continental has a uniquely patented 360O switchback design, and both continental versions share the same footprint, the only difference being the Bespoke version has a slightly steeper angle.
The Standard is perfect for aircraft ranging from the BAe146 and Avro RJ, right through to the Airbus A320 family. The Bespoke 757 is deployed for use on the MD 80 series through to the Boeing 757; its namesake.
Solar and diesel versions available.
|A321||(Front Door Only)|
- Pre-boarding facility
- One-person operation
- Continental 757 model operational height 2.1 metres (6’10”) up to 3.65 metres (11’11”)
- Safe working load 3.2kN per square metre with built in safety factor
- Minimal moving parts; virtually maintenance free
- Unique anti-slip flooring; even in wet and icy conditions
- There is a complete range of optional extras and accessories to customise the basic unit to suit operational and climatic requirements
- Aftersales care with full support helpline, warranty, maintenance and service plans
- Patented 360° design, with 7.5 to 8 degree gradient slopes
- Purchase and leasing options available
We are investing heavily in Aviramp at YVR due to its many benefits in terms of turnaround, safety and a much better passenger experience.
Vancouver International Airport